Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Totally Bogus Break-in!

Probably one of the first franchises I actually went completely nuts for was TMNT. I know the cool thing to do would be to pay homage to the original Eastman and Laird vision, but let's face it, 99% of us who first saw TMNT as kids fell in love with the cartoon, which, in turn, introduced us to the wonderful world of independent comics. So that's why I drew the multi-colored headbands, and (from what I've heard) Eastman and Lairds much-despised Bebop and Rocksteady.

Again, full res downloadable cutouts available upon request.

$10 + $6 s/h
(multiple print orders will be refunded ALL additional shipping charges)



2 comments:

  1. Can I get a full resolution of this? I would very much like for it to be displayed on my fridge. It's amazing, the robot dog especially, although I never knew it's name I always liked beating them and throwing them around with Donatello's staff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juts shoot me an e-mail and it is done! derek (at) pirateclub (dot) com

    ReplyDelete