Monday, February 22, 2010

Ghostbusters vs. Gozer the Gozerian

This is the first piece in my "print.cut.play" series. It started off as a birthday present for my friend, Lucas, cause he is a HUGE Ghostbusters nerd, so I made him a magnet set of his favorite characters from his favorite franchise instead of buying him some shitty video game or something.

Well, it had been a long time since I'd drawn anything in my free time that wasn't my comic, "Pirate Club" or freelance work, and I realized how much fun it was to draw this stuff. I had a hell of a time drawing this piece, and I realized I needed to do some of my own "geeking out" over my past.

So, coming up next are a few pieces from my past, and then...who knows. This is just the beginning, so come on back soon for a new one.

$10 + $6 s/h
(multiple print orders will be refunded ALL additional shipping charges)



2 comments:

  1. How do we go about turning these into magnets? I am craft-impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you'll need some high resolution files (available upon e-mailed request), then print em out on your printer (or take em to a local copy shop), adhere them to some sticky magnet paper (if sticky is not available, spray adhesive is works), and cut out with an x-acto knife. BINGO! Yer done.

    ReplyDelete